Thursday, June 28, 2012

Beautifull Eyes

This pair off small eyes,
Hilp in saying big things,
Love not expressed from lips,
Is confessed by a wink.

At any place in the world
Her eyes keep searching for me,
Sparkle of her eyes is moved to her lips
after she finds me

Each feeling of her heart,
Is said by eyes of hers
Whenever i leave her
Droplets of water stroll down in from of tears

Can always find,
Unconditional love for me in her eyes,
Confirming the thought to be true,
That the pair never says lies

I have a feeling 
She has a straight heart to eye connection
As she axpresses avery thing by her eyes
That,s needs to be mentioned

When i can,t find her eyes around me
Don,t know what happens to my day
Smile from my visage
Remain at bay

In the night when i lie on gathered hay
Under the starry layer of the endless worlds
I trace your eyes in the maze of stars
Like a pattern laid out by two beautiful pearls

This pair of small ayes
Help in saying big things
Love in saying big thigs
Love not axpressed from lips
Is confessed by a wink