Thursday, June 28, 2012

In Search of Peace

I saw the sun rise on the mountains high,
Its pale light gleaming in the sky,
Shining peaks with pearl white glow
And melting of snow whit a sigh

I saw the sun set on the sea shore
Heard the sea,s various pirates lore
Saw the ships sailing by 
With the flag on mast and the captain at door

I saw various streams gurgling by 
Whith stones and pebbles as their ally
waithing to reach their ultimate goel
With on fear and ready to die

I saw the dunes hot and dry
Heard the fiery reputation they occupy
Was out there in the scorching sun
Running after mirage with a heart-rending cry

I saw the meadows on starry night
walked under the moon in twilight
Saw the great bear on the pitack black sky
Tried to understand the dark when all was quite

I saw the rain soaking the filed
Black dark clouds forming the guild
Saw the poor farmer,s smiling face
In hope of a very good yield.

I saw everything in bloom and in decline
But i did not find the peace divine
At the very last I came back to my home
There i found peace and a place that is surely mine