Thursday, June 28, 2012

Light And Dance

Light dancing through the window
Wakes me up to another day?

To be passed in full consciousness
of the seconfs the mithutes hours?
the day ?sublime.

I learn helplessness , I lose producticity
The consciousness the ticking clock gulps me 
I forget what is timeless
What is the coloure of the day 
The only things I produce 
Are digestive enzymes and semen
Even the thoughts have turned into reminicence

I welcome the night.
The night that escapes the day 
And put me to sleep not beyond clockwork
As the hourly gongs pierce my skull
The appreciation of the morning alarm
Increases as the night draws close
But the minutes the seconds dance

I travel in a train
Sitting beside my pretty child
My sweet one , I hold her hand
And come down innumerable steps

In dream we hold hands in the crowd

We dance like fireflies 
We dance till the last muscle burn out 
And she falls down before me, 
I am still strong and young 
I carry her in my arms
To a place where we can fly

Butt i must fly alone
This poem starts the countdown
From 30, and i?ll be gone 
Leaving behind the hatred for the day
And pretty chilld , my sweet one
The hourly gongs sometimes startles
Me in the morning i?m juft awake
Shaking dreams from my hair
Writing the poem